Saturday 1 October 2016

Leather Vest


Tee dress (UK6) | ASOS
Leather vest | Maje
Boots | Aldo
Bag | Mulberry
Necklace & studded leather bracelet | Agnès B. 
Watch | Nixon
Buckled leather bracelet | Longchamp

This leather vest is almost the vest of my dreams! (No surprises, my dream leather vest will always be a biker classic) This one has tons of unique details and the quality of leather is ahhhhmazing. Super soft, smells awesome and has silver hardware. It's a longline vest (obviously, I'm a fan of longline jackets too), which is less common and has is just slightly oversized on me. I'm not usually a fan of zipper details but on leather, it somehow seems way cooler! (Same goes for my beloved All Saints jacket, which I think has become one of their classics after so many seasons - I'm glad I got it when it just came to stores way back then). Found this vest in the premium outlets in Paju and I spent a realllyyy long time in the store contemplating if I should get it or not because it was quite a splurge but it wasn't the classic leather vest I was searching for (the search is still on). Somehow I managed to convince myself to get it, and here it is back in SG with me!

Also, these boots are supeerrrr high, but really comfortable. Wore them to a standing concert recently. Best outfit decision that day!

xo
clara  

No comments:

Post a Comment