Monday 3 October 2016

As usual, all black for work


Blazer (XS) & lyocell tee (XS) | Zara
Trousers (UK2) | ASOS petite
Boots | ASOS
Bag | Whistles

So... here's another all black outfit - this time for work too, but with an edge!

I love wearing tees with blazers but my office does not allow anyone to wear just a tee to work (obviously). Black always look chic and makes outfits look more put together. This blazer has some sort of satin lapel that reminds me slightly of a tuxedo and is soooo well made, it made me fall in love with Zara blazers again. My first ever Zara blazer was this blue one which I've worn sooo many times now (including to job interviews) and I love the shade of blue it is in. All the zara outerwear I've gotten so far has been amazing and I love each of them loads!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment