Thursday 13 October 2016

Korea | March 2016 | Day 7 | Seoul Shopping

COS wool blazer & tee | ASOS Petite jeans | Agnès b. necklace
Most mediocre bingsu I've had in my life
Spent a day shopping around in Seoul in one of my favourite outfits. It's all really simple but well made pieces, really (I know, I'm back with this again). This is seriously one of my favourite jackets - it's a lightweight wool navy blazer - great for travelling without bringing a whole bunch of thick jackets and looking all poofy in fluffy coats. It has a really clean cut and goes so well with everything else (that I own). Really glad I found it in the sale several seasons ago!

Also, can we just talk about that blueberry ricotta cheese salad. One of the best salads I've ever eaten in my life (one of the other yummiest salads is featured in my previous Korea post here). Seriously, salads in Korea are so good!

And also, I was really looking forward to eat pat bingsu in Korea but because it was still Spring when I was there, barely any cafes had it (probably because t was still too cold) and we stumbled upon this cafe which opened till late. Seriously, the bingsu sucked lol. I've had so many better ones in SG, ohwell.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment