Wednesday 19 October 2016

Swing


Blouse (XS) | Zara
Jeans | Korea
Shoes | Aldo (WAENIA)

This top. Ahh. Where do I start. First of all, (and most importantly) the material - it's quite a special one - somewhat like a cross between knit, crepe and jersey. Whatever it is, it's hella comfy and I love it. I love the way it falls over the body, the perfect v neck, the not-too-long sleeves and the slight swing cut. Also love it that I can tie the necktie whatever way I like.

Side note, these heels are pretty comfy - we walked quite a fair bit this day - and for a new pair of shoes, there were only minimal rubs to the back of my feet. I love everything about this pair of heels, except one - I wished it was higher! 10/10.5cm would have been perfect.

Also, shall we take a moment to appreciate the gorgeous buttons one of the latest additions to my wardrobe. This Eleven Paris shirt (via Robinsons Heeren) is simple but with lots of beautiful little details, just the kind of shirt I like. Eleven Paris has been one of my favourite labels ever since I first shopped them in  Montpellier. So glad Robinsons carries it now!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment