Friday 4 November 2016

All Black | Leather


Cropped top (UK4) | ASOS Petite
Jacket (S) | Free People via ASOS
PU Skirt (XS) | Love, Bonito
Bag | Chanel
Leather Cap | Turkey
Necklace | Thrifted
Shoes | Zara

No surprises, I reallllyyyy like this outfit! You guys all know that black is my favourite colour and I always enjoy styling all black outfits and putting together all black pieces of different textiles/materials. I love the different leather accents in this outfit - cap, skirt (faux), shoes & bag. This jacket is quickly becoming one of my fav. I was unsure if I should go one size bigger when ordering it as I like my jackets to have an oversized fit. However, I'm glad I went with the S size (they had XS-L) because it is pretty oversized on me (plus it has a slight swing cut, which I didn't realise it had when I was looking at it online but it turned out pretty nice anyway so I didn't mind).

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment