Wednesday 23 November 2016

These shoes....


Leather jacket (UK8) | Mint Velvet via Robinsons
White blouse (XS) | Mango
Navy trousers (UK2) | ASOS petite
Shoes | San Marina
Necklace | Shop Clementine

So... this pair of shoes has been very challenging to style. I got them in Paris in 2013 and at first glance, it's nowhere near my style. Till this day, I have no idea why I bought them. I think it's because of the superb leather quality and the lovely details. It took me a long time to think of what to style them with - a really long time. 3 years. Yes that's right, I just wore them for the first time. They have been sitting prettily in the shoebox for 3 good years. Geez. And the leather is still soft, supple and in good form. That's really good quality right there.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment