Wednesday 1 February 2017

double-breasted


Ribbed top (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Skirt | Zipia
Blazer (XS) | Zalora
Shoes | KG Kurt Geiger

This has got to be one of my favourite blazers ever! Got it in a Zalora sale a few seasons back, and I can't believe it has taken me this long to finally get my hands on a double breasted blazer. I have always preferred the look of double breasted jackets (over single) but they are less easy to find (and as usual, petite woes). I had the sleeves of this one altered too, they were originally too long for me. Longline blazers make blazers look way more chic in general, and are less thick than a coat (which I absolutely love wearing but SG weather forbids) so it's my go-to for any occasion (apart from going to the hawker to pack lunch lol - wait, is that even considered 'an occasion'?). I have recently placed an order for this gorgeous longline double breasted blazer too (wished I ordered it in one size bigger though) and I cant't wait to style it!!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment