Thursday 23 February 2017

leather lace denim


Denim jacket (UK12) & Bralette (UK8) | Topshop
Leather cami (UK4) | ASOS
Ridley jeans (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Necklace | Agnès b.
Boots | Zara
Bag | Mulberry
Watch | Nixon

This has got to be one of my favourite outfits recently! I always love an all black outfit, especially when there are different textiles/materials in the mix. In this case, it's 3 of my favourite - leather, lace and denim! If there was mesh in the mix too that would seriously be perfect!

I've had this leather cami for the longest time but have never gotten around to wear it, I don't know why. It must have been like, 1.5-2 years? That's really long for something leather to sit in my room without me wearing it. I admit, it wasn't easy to style it on me because of the fit, but I really liked how this outfit came together!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment