Monday 27 February 2017

this silk shirt


Silk shirt (XS) | Calvin Klein
Skirt (XS altered) & shoes | Mango
Bag | Mulberry

This outfit is literally made up of all my fav pieces, especially for work. No need for introduction to this bag, it has been on this space a ton of times! This faux wrap skirt is also one of my favourite skirts for work, I love the buckle detail and how it is fitted at the waist but not too tight at the bum. Shoes - classic black leather pumps are a no-brainer and go with every single thing. This pair is slightly loose on my feet but with a couple of shoe pads, it's a pretty good fit.

Now, on to this shirt! 100% silk, just what I wish all the shirts in my wardrobe are made of . it was rather pricey but the fabric is just so nice. I love the slightly oversized yet not too long cut, and it was on sale - I couldn't not get it. If it was available in white/ivory, I would definitely have gotten that too!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment