Friday 15 December 2017

khaki


Bomber leather jacket (11-12y/o) | Mango Kids
Jeans (EU34) & sunglasses | Zara
Tank top (S) | Urban Outfitters
Bralette | Marks & Spencer
Shoes | Aldo
Bag | Givenchy

I have been liking khaki a lot recently. I think I have been secretly liking khaki for a long time but have never found nice khaki pieces apart from camo-printed stuff, which I'm not too fond of. This tank top was a steal, just £10, from UO. Popped in real quick when I was there and was really glad to find this in the sales pile. I'm not usually a huge fan of lace-up details but this one is pretty subtle and I didn't mind it at all.

Also, I accidentally busted the rips at the top of my jeans and my mum helped me sew on a crochet thing (lol) to cover up the emptiness. Love how it turned out!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment