Wednesday 13 December 2017

unicorn


Longline blazer (S) | Zara
Skirt (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Belt (XXS) | ASOS
Top (XS) | Mango
Bag | Bally

I used to like unicorns when I was younger (not the disgustingly sweet or cartoon kind of unicorns that are common in recent years) and because of the hype about unicorns in the past few years (associated with rainbow and all things cute lol) I have grown to avoid it, and almost dislike it. Luckily, before I was really sick of seeing it, I came across this belt on ASOS and immediately felt like it has been forever since I came across a unicorn related thing what looked somewhat cool and not cutesy at all. Had to get it. Also, really glad ASSOS now does belts in XXS!! I no longer need to punch extra holes on my belts. FFINALLY!

Also, this grey longline blazer has been one of my fav easy thrown on pieces ever since I got it (plus it was on sale!). I love dark grey and as soon as I saw it on the rack, I ran towards it. It was kind of left sitting on a shelf that wasn't where it was originally. Whoever passed it up, thank you! Haha it's so soft & comfy and practically goes with 90% of my wardrobe!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment