Thursday 21 December 2017

knit x leather


Top | my mum's
Skirt (XXS) | Aritzia
Bag | Saint Laurent
Watch | Emporio Armani

And.. this perfect (faux) leather skirt strikes again! Aritzia's quality is always (well, most of the time, really) good and I foresee this skirt lasting a long time. Speaking of Aritzia, I have recently ordered a a couple of pieces from their site and I CAN'T WAIT for them to arrive!!

My mum was clearing out her wardrobe and decided she didn't want this knit top anymore so it's now mine! Our styles are quite similar in some ways and there are many pieces which we can share (fitted on her=slightly oversized on me). Now back to this gorgeous top - the sheer details around the neckline and on the sleeves (esp the sleeves) are unique and imo really really cool! Plus, it's such an easy piece to style, for both work and casual.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment