Tuesday 29 April 2014

Shoot | Part 2

Photos by Benchoii Ungab

On Nicole:
Hat | H&M

On me:
Leather jacket | Mango Kids
Belle coated jeans | Mango
Boots | Zara
Tee and triangle bra | COS
Belt & studded leather bracelet | Agnès b
Blue leather bracelet | Longchamp
Shades | DVF
Clutch | BeckSöndergaard
Branch necklace | Pilgrim via ASOS

Styled my dark outfit with a bright red eel skin clutch (that kind of matches my deep red tee). Snagged this tee from COS while it was on sale (random but yay) and COS makes realllyyyy comfy triangle bras. Can't wait to get more of it in different colours (I already own it in 3 colours)!

Played with textures quite a bit with this outfit: Coated denim, leather and sheer fabric.
Been aptly displaying my love for sheer apparel in this shoot (including the other outfit here) with both my tops being sheer, but both outfits give off very different vibes although it was paired with the same jeans, shoes and leather jacket. Accessories play such a great role in creating different looks (even though the apparel component stays pretty much the same). And of course, attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment