Saturday 8 November 2014

London | Borough Market


BOROUGH MARKET IS AMAZING.
Lots of fresh produce (which I love) and yummy food!! (I'm super hungry now as I'm typing this). It was my birthday when I landed in London and Ian came to meet us in London. After settling our luggages down at Evelyn's place (because it wasn't time to check in to our accommodation yet) he brought my mum and I to Borough Market. We were supposed to walk around till noon and have lunch at Burger and Lobster but I decided this place has way too many good food I wnna try out so we had lunch at Borough Market instead. Loved the chocolates, cookies, oysters, lobster, fresh smoothie and everything else I got to try. I saw several people walking by holding calamaris too but we couldn't find the stall which sells it :/ Else, it was a perfect morning planned by Ian <3

Went to East London after lunch because I love street art and heard that there are really cool ones around Shoreditch (more on that to come). Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment