Saturday 13 December 2014

Shot by Leona | Part 2A(ll Black)


Just some extra shots, both of us decked out in black, channelling totally different vibes.

Black makes our day.

And here are some photos I shot of Leona (THERE'S A PHOTO OF HER SMILING I CAN'T BELIEVE I MANAGED TO SNAP THAT :D)


I love it that she incorporates sportswear in her outfit and her makeup was amazing! Definitely something I can work on in future. And that red-ish eyeliner is hauntingly awesome.
Don't forget to check out her pages here and here too!

(Very obviously) She's a huge fan of the non-colour black, just like me! I guess that's the reason why we felt - hey maybe it'd be a good idea to come together and take some shots (okay, not just some, we took hell loads of photos that entire day haha). You know, people who love dressing up and have black as a favourite colour can't be that bad collaborating in some way. I love how we are both similar and different at the same time and I can't be any happier about our productivity that day!

Thanks for reading!

P.s. Leona if you see this photo of yourself laughing/smiling please don't freak out, you look so cute hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment