Tuesday 20 January 2015

BnW

Jacket & purple + navy layered leather bracelet | Taipei
Denim shorts | ASOS Petite
Ribbed top | New Look Petite
Boots | KG by Kurt Geiger
Bag | Givenchy
Grey studded leather bracelet | Balenciaga
Sunglasses | Retrosuperfuture
Necklace | Agnès b.
Watch | Nixon

I fell in love with this jacket the moment I saw it. Tweed is one of my favourite textile and this one is not overly thick, making it bearable for Singapore's horribly warm and humid weather. I don't think it was meant to have an oversized fit but I'm liking how oversized it actually looks on me. Longline and slouchy, coupled with the zip detail, pockets and buttons, plus it's black and white! Bought it at a really nice shop at the wufenpu area in Taipei along with some other really cool stuff. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this amazing little shop which stocks garments and accessories from Korea. Had my eyes on so many items but I didn't think my luggage had enough space to bring them all home lol.

I love pairing longline items (especially outerwear) with a shorter bottom (i.e. shorts / mini skirts) (even if that means risking looking as though I didn't wear any bottoms from the back view LOL).
Kept the rest of the items simple because really, this jacket is the star of the outfit.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment