Friday 23 January 2015

Skirt & Shoes


Skirt | People of Asia
The One Vest | ASOS Petite
Shoes | ASOS
Bag | Furla

I've had this skirt for ages and it's one of those things that I can keep in my wardrobe for a long time (literally). It's a 'wrap' skirt and holds up together entirely by buttons (and when I'm slimmer, the sash helps a great deal too). I can simply adjust the buttons according to my waistline and even if I put on weight, I can definitely still wear it!
And those heels.... seriously they speak for themselves. The print is so adorable! Birds staring at each other. Sometimes I giggle to myself when I look at those birds on the shoes. (Don't judge please.) The heel isn't very high, probably around 8 cm or so only - perfect to walk around in all day!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment