Monday 19 January 2015

Layers

Photos of me by Cynthia
Leather bomber jacket | Mango
Forever tee & leather boots | ASOS
Bag | Givenchy
Hexagon necklace | Pilgrim via ASOS

Photos from some time back, when I caught How to Train Your Dragon 2 with Cynthia.
I'm obviously a fan of simple & comfortable (and of course fuss-free) outfits. The Forever Tee from ASOS is really great. And if it is able to withstand repeated trips to the washing machine, I wouldn't mind wearing it forever at all (my forever tees are still doing well for now). My favourite slight V neckline and super comfy almost knit-ish material makes it one of the most worn tee design in my wardrobe. 
I've been looking for a longer length (but still 'thin' and almost non existent) necklace to layer with for some time and when I saw this Pilgrim one on ASOS I decided to give it a go, and it did not disappoint me at all. I love layering my clothes and turns out, (surprise surprise) I love layering accessories too. 
Oh and the sky just looked pretty good just as I left home. Pulled over by the road side and snapped a few shots of it.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment