Wednesday 28 January 2015

Burnt

Photos of me by Jia Jia
Rivington Jeans | ASOS Petite
Shoes | River Island
Striped coat | Zara
Sheer tee | COS
Longline bralette | Rosie-Huntington for Autograph Marks & Spencer
Bag | Givenchy
Necklace | Taipei

Attended a beauty and skincare workshop by Clarisonic at Tangs last week with fellow fashionistas (thanks to styleXstyle!) and it was really fun getting to try out the products - a lot of hands on, just the way I like things to be!
I'm also really amazed I actually found a tee in my wardrobe that matches the shade of burnt burgundy-ish stripes on my coat. Couldn't be more glad about that! I'm currently on a shopping-ban (self-imposed because I'm feeling really guilty about overshopping while I was in the UK) so I like putting things I already have together in a combination I haven't already worn. It's pretty fun, actually. And challenging (which is always good). Sometimes I rediscover my old loves / things I bought but forgot about them (I'll feel sincerely apologetic about it) and I'll think - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! I'm currently still in the midst of revamping my wardrobe to make space for the new items I bought overseas (they're still sitting in my suitcase lol). And tons of clothes to be sent for alteration / hand washed (nope I do not have a helper at home).
Oh and I really wanted to talk about these shoes. Gorgeous amazing heels that I can walk pretty well (and run) in. Sucks to walk in them on uneven roads though because the heels are really slim. The shoes are made of a mix of textured and smooth leather; will show its lovely details in another post. Thanks for reading!

p.s. This pair of jeans might just be my new favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment