Friday 30 January 2015

Ribbon


Dress | ASOS Petite
Coat | Gingersnaps
Heels | Guess by Marciano
Bag | Chanel
Necklace | Pilgrim
Bracelet | By Invite Only
Watch | Mauboussin

This pair of heels is probably my very first proper pair of heels, and I've had it for around 6 years now. It's really well made and I'm glad I kept it well, it's still in great condition till now. I love the mix of calf leather and suede leather, and the height is really easy to walk in (for me). I don't usually shop at Guess often, and I only purchase items from the collection by Marciano because the items are better in terms of quality and fit (but sadly, more pricey too). Hence, I don't splurge there much and only invest in pieces which I feel I can keep for a long time, and this pair of heels has proven me worthy of my money! My favourite part about this pair of heels is the ribbon on the back of the heels. Yes, ribbon. Singular - because there is half a ribbon on each the shoe. I'm not a ribbon person but this particular one I love. Not just because it's leather, but also because it's made up from half a ribbon bow from each heel.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment