Sunday 18 January 2015

Orange

Top & skirt | Zara
Shoes | Carvela Kurt Geiger
Spectacles | Paul Frank
Bag | Balenciaga
Triangle bra | COS
Bolt necklace | Pilgrim via ASOS
Watch | Little Twin Stars Sanrio

This is the first pair of spectacles I made that I would really wear out! I used to wear contact lenses all the time and would never ever wear spectacles outside of home. Took me long enough to actually get a pair that I would wear out, or even least take photos with. These pair fits me pretty well and the only downside is that it's a lot heavier than any of my previous spectacles and I'm afraid if it would pull skin around my nose bridge down/make it sag. Else, all's great. And I actually like the pop of orange (unexpected, coming from me, ikr) at the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment