Monday 30 March 2015

Striped

Tank top | Supré
Skirt & heels | Zara
Leather jacket | Mango Kids
Bag | Givenchy
Watch | Hugo Boss

Oh how rare it is for me to wear colour, and such a bright colour! Wore this outfit to lunch with Ian some time back and somehow, I just felt like wearing something bright coloured that day. I have this exact tank top by Supré in several colours because it fits me well. This particular tank top design has quite a good quality too. Some Supré items can be poorly made, but many of their basics (I have tons of basics from them) are pretty well made (for the price). Sadly, they changed their free shipping policy and I haven't made any purchases from them since.

I love the stripes and cutting of this gorgeous knit skirt. It is quite flattering for the legs but not so much for the tummy portion I feel. It's another piece which I love just because I can easily dress up or down with it (although it's white-ish based so it's a must to be careful about where you sit/undergarments showing in strong light). It's also pretty rare that I can wear a skirt from Zara without altering (I usually wear UK2-4)! They're always too big for me - which is why I turn to Zara Girls. This piece, however, fits quite nicely around my waist and hips, and is a perfect length for me.

Had lunch at a restaurant called The Tavern using Groupon vouchers and the experience was kind of so-so. The food was not bad but when I went, the service was slightly below average in my opinion. Really nice interior decor though.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment