Saturday 27 June 2015

ALLGREYEVERYTHING


Swing top | Topshop
Cardigan | Zara
Jeans (ripped by me) | Mango
Shoes | & Other Stories
Leather wristlet | COS

Soo... there's no surprise what my favourite colour after black is!

This swing top from Topshop is soooo comfy and easy to wear I had to get it in more colours. Went a little crazy buying it in different colours in England (they carry much more colours than those available in Sg!). Wore this casual outfit for lunch w my mum and grandma (and once again, I 'stole' my mum's wristlet for these photos haha). This wristlet has been my mum's go to bag everyday whenever she's out to run some errands. It fits all the necessary items perfectly and (I can't say this enough or stop touching it) IT'S SO SOFT GOSH. I really really need it in black. I hope COS will answer my prayers when I visit them the next time haha.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment