Thursday 25 June 2015

Awkward


Top | ASOS Petite
Skirt | ASOS
Cardigan | Zara
Shoes | Schutz
Bag | Mulberry

Ordered this top from ASOS some time back and when it came, I was totally not expecting the colour to be what it is. I had a hard time trying to match it because I felt that this particular shade of green was kind of weird/awkward (and not the shade I initially expected). Decided to go with dark indigo denim and grey (I don't know why either lol maybe I'm just throwing colours I like together) and I guess it worked out pretty well haha. I love such necklines and they suit me very well because I have a long slender neck but it sucks because it's always difficult for me to find a good strapless bra because size 30/65-underbust is seldom sold in Singapore either have straps that are too loose or cups that are too small. Nothing seems exceptionally out-of-place in these photos but when I was shooting them, I had to constantly readjust my outfit just so that the unsightly undergarment lines wouldn't show as much (gotta get it right while shooting because I seldom edit my photos unless it desperately needs to be brightened - LAZY). Hopefully something well-fitted will come my way soon.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment