Monday 20 July 2015

Basic Burgundy


Cardigan | JDY (via ASOS, also available at Robinsons at The Heeren)
Grey vest & rectangle necklace | ASOS
Leigh jeans | Topshop Petite
Shoes | Topshop
Watch & leather bracelet | Agnès B.

Super casual and comfy outfit for running errands! This shade of burgundy/purplish is realllyyyy gorgeous and for the price, its quality is amazing. I'm so glad Robinsons finally brought it (and so many other lovely labels I love too) into Singapore. I need not risk purchasing ill-fitting clothes from my favourite labels now that Sg stocks some of them - yaye!

This greyish leather bag has also been one of my go-to bags whenever I'm in a rush to get out of the house (almost everyday lol). It holds all my must-brings perfectly with some space to spare and can be carried on 2 different straps for different styles. The leather gets softer each day with regular use too.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment