Friday 17 July 2015

LBD


Dress | ASOS Petite
Shoes | Zara
Bag | Mulberry
Necklace | Pull & Bear
Watch | Hugo Boss
Bracelet | Agnès B.

If I wanted a simple yet still stunning dress, this would be what I'd wear. It's made of a crepe-ish material and falls on the body like a swing dress. The v-neck and strappy details are absolutely gorgeous and it fits me perfectly. It's also not too sheer even though the material is not very thick, so I can stick nippy stickers and they wouldn't show through the fabric (or at least I think so). It's literally the easiest dress in my wardrobe to throw on and leave the house in. It can be paired several ways too because of its simple shape and black colour. Boots, sandals, heels, coats, leather jackets, bomber jackets, and tons more. In this look, I paired it with one of my favourite stroppy leather sandals I scored in a Zara sale several seasons ago. I love its colour tone and is pretty comfortable to walk in too. I wore this outfit for some afternoon shopping and my feet survived the entire journey!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment