Wednesday 19 August 2015

BNW


Wool top | COS
Skirt | Zara
Bag | Mulberry
Watch | Hugo Boss
Leather bracelet | Agnès B.

I've always loved wearing rings but I'd have to say it's goddamn difficult to find rings which fit my crazily slim fingers. However, with the popularity of midi rings these few seasons, things are looking good for me. I wear midi rings as uh, normal rings haha. Still, not easy to find nice ones I really like but at least there are more fitting options available now. This simple COS top was perfect to balance all the accessories I piled on my fingers. I love such simple yet well crafted basics I just hope COS makes their apparel one size smaller. My mum and I are always excited to check out the new arrivals (and sale) at COS!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment