Sunday 30 August 2015

Dress Down; Button down


Button down shirt & shoes | Zara
Crop tee | ASOS (similar here)
Rivington jeans in Indigo | ASOS Petite (black one here)
Watch | Nixon
Clutch & necklace | Agnès B.

Shirts are so versatile and in this look, I paired it with my favourite basics to create the ultimate casual look. I could live in these items all day. The shirt has quite a longline cut and it's definitely something I'll grab if I am travelling.

These jeans are so well cut (perfect for petite ladies - I bought UK2) and its in the classic indigo shade. And this super thin knit-like crop tee has been a wardrobe staple since I first got it. Now, I have it in several colours and cuts. ASOS does it well. The unwashed indigo shade makes dressing it up/down so easy and it literally looks amazing with so many things!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment