Tuesday 1 September 2015

BEST BUY EVER | DENIM ON DENIM


Shirt | The Kooples
Denim skirt | Zara Girls
Boots & cami top | ASOS
Bag | Balenciaga
Sunglasses | RetroSuperFuture
Watch | Agnès B.

This distressed lightweight denim shirt is just perfect. I love The Kooples' aesthetics and probably everything they make, and I was stoked to have found this piece at a thrift shop in London. For just £7. Holy moly. It's probably the best deal of my entire life. Its great to layer with or simply on its own. Love the subtle details, especially the little skulls on the buttons. I'm not usually a skull-loving person but this piece was just too cool to miss. (Plus, I didn't realise that they were on the buttons till I got home, no complains though!)

Also, this cami (which I have in several colours now, seen here and here among many others) has super slim straps which I love! It has one of the most perfect slight v-neck, a really flattering neckline for many.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment