Wednesday 16 September 2015

Basics | ASOS


Cardigan, cami top, denim shorts | ASOS
Shoes | Zara
Bag | Whistles
Watch | Agnès B.
Sunglasses | Super Sunglasses

So, I unknowably put together an outfit which consists of ASOS apparel only. That's not a surprise though. Ever since I started shopping on ASOS, I haven't really stopped. And my love for ASOS (ASOS Petite, in particular) has just kept growing. UK2 was added to the sizing options in recent years and it fits me like a dream. Thank god, someone actually understands how some fully grown people can have such small surface area and volume. We, too, need clothes that fit well and not look like we just had a spree in the children's department.

Now, enough of my ASOS-Obsession rambles and on to the outfit! This post is about a reallyyyy simple yet chic relaxed outfit which is great for the weekend. Change the shorts to a leather miniskirt and throw on a pair of boots and it'll make a really cool night out look. I love such soft and long outerwear because it drapes well and 'flies' behind me as I walk (or when the wind blows). Also, it helps with some covering-up when my shorts kinda shrunk in the wash and half my ass is at risk of hanging out.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment