Friday 18 September 2015

Throwback


Leather jacket | Mango Kids
Cami top & heels | Zara
Leigh Jeans | Topshop Petite
Bag | Mulberry

It's been a few good months since 2 of my closest friends graduated and I feel like we have all grown up so quickly. I'm thankful for having both of them in my life and growing up together since we were 13. (It's been 10 years since we've known each other!) Now that we have all starting working and not able to meet as much as we used to when were kids, I'm glad we still have each other's backs.

Now on to the outfit! I love grey almost as much as grey and I like it that unlike black, there are many shades of grey. This grey cami is probably one of my favourite cami tops. It's in this gorgeous shade of grey and after so many years, I still love it loads and get tons of wear out of it. I don't think I'll ever not be on the hunt for a lovely grey cami.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment