Thursday 3 September 2015

Knit Bomber


Wool bomber jacket/cardigan | COS
Jeans | Zara
Tee | New Look Generation
Bag | Givenchy
Boots | ASOS
Necklace | Pull & Bear

This jacket, I don't even know what I should call it, but it's gorgeous. It's made of a semi-thick partially wool cardigan material (I'll admit, that's sort of overly warm for Singapore's weather but it doesn't matter, my office is freezing) The fit of it is like a cardigan but has the shape of a bomber jacket with the round collar and ribbed edges. It has super cool leather panels on the sleeves - you guys know I love all things leather-ish! The sleeves of this jacket is wayyyy too long for my short arms but I bet it'll be a plus point in winter haha. Oh and, it has pockets too! I love all black pieces like this that can be worn with literally anything and everything, is of good quality and has subtle details.

I'm also loving wearing rings recently. With the popularity of midi rings (I hope this trend never goes away), I can finally find rings my size. My mum and I have super slim fingers and finding rings that fit us is seriously a pain in the butt. Midi rings, however, fit my fingers perfectly. I have been loving a local Singaporean online label tessellate co for their sterling silver rings (which comes in sizes small enough for me!!) ever since I chanced upon their stall at a Public Garden flea a few weeks back. (None of the rings I'm wearing in this post are from them but I will definitely be sharing the gorgeous pieces I got from them soon in another post!)

Side note, the top featured in the last photo is from COS (worn by my mum) and I love how the colours of it resonate (somewhat) with my handbag. I've been having so much use out of this bag since I got it in Summer 2013. It's worth every penny (imo).

1 comment:

  1. Silver Gold Bull is a highly reputable bullion dealer. They will provide you with bargain, real-time pricing and make sure your bullion arrives to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete