Monday 7 September 2015

National Day 2014


Pleather skirt | Love, Bonito
The One Vest | ASOS Petite
Bag | Tangs Studio
Heels | Kurt Geiger
Bracelet | By Invite Only
Squirrel necklace | Taipei
Star & moon necklace | FiƩ Japan

Shot these photos on national day in 2014, and never gotten around to posting them - I don't know why. And I don't know why I did that face in the last photo either.

But one thing I do know is that this pleather skirt fits me so well (I bought it in xs) that I ordered the exact same one in black too. Wanted navy as well but it was sold out ohwell.
As I mentioned, it was national day when I wore this outfit and I tried to incorporated as many local labels (Sg pride!) in my outfit as possible, so here we have it - skirt, bag and bracelet!
I'm a huge fan of By Invite Only's accessories and this bracelet is the first ever item I purchased from them years ago. It's double layered and looks as though I'm wearing 2 bracelets when I'm just wearing one. Great for layering and wearing it on its own and I absolutely love it. (They don't sell it anymore though.)
Finding this bag at Tangs was such a pleasant surprise. Pony hair and leather, a combination I really like. I had a hard time choosing between this colour and full black. In the end, I went with this one because I thought that a full black pony hair x leather bag is slightly easier to come by. Best of all, it was really well made and affordable (50% off)! It doesn't look big at all but it is really roomy. I can fit my mini instax camera in it alongside other necessities (phone, lipstick etc).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment