Friday 23 October 2015

Greyscale Landscape


Dress | Motel (XS, sold out) (this print is amazing too, and check out this higher neck one!)
Longline lightweight cardigan | ASOS (UK4) (similar here)
Boots | Hugo Boss
Bag | Chanel
Watch | Mauboussin
Leather bracelets | Longchamp & Agnès b.

Love Motel's printed dresses!! The cutting of this dress (I believe it's called the Motel Zena dress) is super flattering too and it is perfect for dressing down with sneakers or dressing up with heels. I punked up the look with accessories and my one and only (so far) long lightweight cardigan. I love the juxtaposition of a longer length outerwear and a short hemline on the inside. As usual, tons of black leather, which I love, and that makes the whole outfit a lot more 'me'!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment