Monday 5 October 2015

Layered | Black & White Prints


Bomber jacket | Pull & Bear (love these other bnw bomber jackets here and here too!)
Printed crepe top & pants | Mango
Shoes | Zara
Bag | Mulberry

I don't usually wear prints but when I do.... I wear them with more prints!

Ok, that's not always the case, but I'm so pleased with how well these 2 black and white printed pieces I have go together. I love how this formal looking crepe top from the Mango Suit collection has a sporty vibe all thanks to the black strips on its sides. Stripes work wonders!

Amplified the sporty vibe with one of my favourite bomber jackets - also the very first bomber jacket I remember having in my wardrobe. Love the smudged-looking abstract print in my favourite colour palette - black and white (if those are even considered colours).

Kept the rest of the outfit clean with simple leather sandals and my trusty Del Rey bag which has the capacity to store a lot more things than it looks. I wear these trousers to work all the time, with a simple white top and a well tailored blazer (literally - several of my blazers are from H&M, in the smallest size available (32) and I'll bring them to a tailoring shop for tapering so they'll fit me better). I love it so much I even have these trousers in navy blue too. I buy these trousers in size 32 (smallest available size) and added 2 darts to the waist at the back. Now they fit great!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment