Monday 19 October 2015

Loungewear \ Pyjamas


Tee | Topshop Petite
Joggers | New Look Petite (sold out), (check out the normal range trousers or cropped trousers which would work well for petite ladies too)
Hooded jacket | Gmarket
Bag | Balenciaga
Sandals | Tangs Studio
Triangle ring | ASOS
Sunglasses | DVF
Watch & necklace | Agnès B.

This outfit feels like I've worn my loungewear out. It's super comfy and casual, yet there's something sporty and chic about it the same time. The silhouette is very relaxed, all thanks to my favourite lightweight joggers which fit me perfectly because I stumbled upon them in the Petite section. It's probably my first purchase from New Look if I didn't remember wrongly! I didn't use to shop New Look until I was bored at Suntec City Mall a around 2 years ago and decided to pop into New Look because they were having a sale. And then I found them. The perfect super soft 100& viscose joggers from Petite range. Since then, I made it a point to visit New Look whenever I'm in the UK. I love the 9-15 Generation collection as well.

Threw on this super lightweight grey hooded jacket I bought around 5-6 years ago when I still had the time and energy to shop on Gmarket (it is so darn confusing to shop on there back then, I'm not sure if it's still the same way now). It was realllyyyy affordable (less than £10) and I remember contemplating if I should get it in an array of colours, but I didn't haha. Added some minimal rings and sandals to the outfit and there we have it - a perfect look for casual brunch!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment