Tuesday 17 November 2015

London | 17 November '14

Got slightly lost roaming around and ended up here
Christmas chocolate!
DKNY Wool & leather bomber | Mango knit top | Marks & Spencer boots
Got Ian this khaki leather backpack for his birthday+vday

Ian had a law seminar in London that day so I took the train to London myself slightly later than he did (so I could sleep more lol) and spent my day walking around London and checking out CSM (where I was going to take a short course at) and make sure I knew how to get to the school and settle some pre-course administrative stuff. Went to one of my fav area to shop in London - Carnaby Street. Got some really great buys from Monki and The Kooples, yaye! Of course, I wouldn't miss checking out & other stories as well whenever I am in London. It was this very day that I laid eyes on the Anaconda shoes and had to order them online. Check out how I styled them here, here and here!

Click on the tag Nottingham AW 2014 to view my photo diary.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment