Saturday 14 November 2015

PUNK TERRITORY


Tee | The Kooples
Denim shorts | ASOS Petite
Boots | ASOS
Cardigan | Zara
Bag | Mulberry
Belt | Agnès B.
Watch | Nixon

All black outfits are my favourite (old favourites here and here) and I'm always thinking of new ways to put different black pieces together. This outfit plays with lengths and sheerness of the different pieces and I really liked how it turned out!

I love all things punkish and certainly couldn't miss out on this tee. Scored it in a sale at Robinsons a while back from on of my favourite French labels (after Agnès B), The Kooples, check out how cool they are! This tee has a semi burn-out effect and is super soft and comfortable (as how all the tees I'm obsessed with are). I love how it is slightly sheer with grey (not white) words and is slightly cropped too - perfect for my petite frame. Paired it with high waisted denim shorts and an oversized cardigan for a night out, together with my favourite graffiti skinny belt.

Thanks for reading!

#prayforparis
#prayfortheworld

No comments:

Post a Comment