Wednesday 27 January 2016

Pastel Palette

Hair colour by Hair Vintage in Clementi 

Tweed jacket | Pull & Bear (similar here)
Blouse & shoes | Zara
Trousers | ASOS Petite (Petite sold out; normal range here)
Watch | Hugo Boss
Leather bracelet | Balenciaga

Whenever I wear pink (dusky pink, to be exact) I'll pair it with some sort of grey because I love the colour combination and it usually looks great together. This time round, I threw some browns/beige in the mix and I am instantly reminded of how much I like pinks and browns together too. This oatmeal-brown colour goes so well with the dusky pink crepe blouse and great checkered pants.

Had this Zara blouse for years not but have barely worn it till I had it altered recently. The sleeves were slightly too long for my liking. It stops at mid elbow for me so that itself is a pretty awkward length.

xo
clara

2 comments:

  1. I'm also a fan of Pinks, but i love how you style your Pink. It's really a good inspiration for office or meeting outfits. Love it.

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete