Wednesday 3 February 2016

Stripes X Linen


Striped top | Giordano Ladies (Size 0)
Linen pencil skirt | ASOS Petite (UK2) (love this linen one with pockets too)
Bag | Givenchy
Heels | River Island
Sunglasses | Minkpink
Belt & necklace | Agnès B.

I'll admit - I have tons of striped items in my wardrobe, but this one has got to be one of my top 3 favourites. Firstly, the quality is amazing. I'm not sure if Giordano Ladies is affiliated to Giordano but they sure make really good quality garments (though kind of pricey for basics, around the same/higher price mark than COS). To me, white and navy stripes look way nicer than BNW stripes. Plus, this one has the pop of red (which I love)!

Got this linen pencil skirt some time back and it fits soooo well. It came slightly sheer (to me) and after wearing it several times, I recently decided that I need to have it altered slightly shorter and had a lining made under it. Since then, it's been so much more wearable and I wouldn't need to worry about walking under the bright sun and having my skirt being so sheer.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment