Monday 1 February 2016

Tailored and Tapered


Shirt | Calvin Klein Jeans
Faux suede panel trousers | Pull & Bear
Duster coat | New Look Petite
Shoes | Zara
Clutch | m)phosis
Necklace | Taipei

I'm sure this white shirt has appeared on this space countless times but hey, it's a white shirt and white shirts are known to be versatile! So here's another way I styled them - with tapered trousers, almost jeggings ish fit and the fabric is so unique! I love leather/suede anything but rarely any of those I could find would fit me so I opted for these from Pull & Bear in a sale several seasons ago. They are perfectly slim-cut, one of my favourite jeans/trouser cut.

Paired the outfit with the classic black barely-there leather sandals from Zara to keep the look clean and sleek, and added my superrrrrr old clutch (almost 10 years old!) which I used to use as a pencil case when I was in secondary school.

I also love the shadows my mum managed to capture in these shots, especially the shot with my back view! The shadow casted on my duster coat looks amazing.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment