Monday 11 April 2016

Night Out


Cami top (XS) | Mango (more lovely ivory cami options here, here and here!)
Jeans (34) | Zara
Leather jacket (11-12 years old) | Mango Kids 
Heels | Nine West
Clutch | DVF

Went out for dinner and drinks w one of my best gfs and couldn't wait to wear my new favourite heels out. It's one of my staple work heels now because it is extremely walkable (and runnable). Not too high, pointed and sling backed, there's nothing much I can complain about - except the noise it makes when I walk sometimes (because of the slingback) but I can def look over that!

This pair of heels have rekindled my love for Nine West. I mean, I have always been a fan of their shoes but have never gotten a new pair from them for the past 3 years. This just reminds me of my first pair of heels (from Nine West too) and how well their shoes fit me.

This cami top (I'm sure you have all seen it before on this space) is also one of the tops which i love - both for work and the weekends. It's soooo comfy and versatile - check out how else I styled it here!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment