Friday 24 June 2016

Dress Down Layers


Top (XS) | Zara (similar here and short sleeved here)
Shorts (W23) | Pull & Bear
Pleather vest | Feist Heist
Boots | Kurt Geiger
Necklace & leather bracelets | Agnès B.
Bag | Mulberry
Watch | Emporio Armani

More photos from my birthday last year - but hey, (if I do repeat outfits) I would definitely wear this one again! I've always loved pairing a longline jacket with something of a shorter hemline on the inside. This particular one is actually pretty basic, just a henley top tucked into high waisted denim shorts. But together with these kickass boots and the longline vest, the entire look changed from something I'd wear to the market on sunday mornings to an outfit I actually wore for a day out and about in town! I love basics for this reason - there're always so many other things they go with and I can style it in a bunch of different ways, for different occasions/to give off different vibes. Also, this henley top is superrr soft (we all know I'm a sucker for soft tees) and that makes it x10 more enjoyable to style and wear.

These tarts at Tarte (Shaw House) was my 'birthday cake' last year. My favourites - chocolate raspberry tart and figs tart!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment