Saturday 6 August 2016

Tee and denim kind of day


Jacket (size 1) | Agnès b. (guys) (super old)
Tee (XS) | COS (more white tees here)
Denim shorts (size 32) | Pull & Bear
Belt | Calvin Klein
Shoes | McQueen
Bag | Whistles
Necklace | Posh Totty Designs
Watch | Emporio Armani

This tee has got to be one of my most luxurious-feeling white tee, and also happens to be one of my favourite white tee among the many white tees I own. Find out why here and check out how else I styled it here! I've worn this tee many times now and am still impressed by the quality of it - it's surviving the washing machine well!

These shorts are super high waisted and I used to not wear any pair of shorts that are high waisted. But now, I love it almost as much as my fav mid-rise shorts as they look really good with all (yes, all) cropped tops! I love the wash of this pair and fits me really well. Only downside is that they are a tad too short and I have to adjust how high it sits on my hips regularly so that it doesn't get shorter as I walk.

Also loving this belt I picked up on sale at the IMM outlet store! Really stoked to know that CK makes belts small enough for me and I don't even need to get extra holes punched for this gorgeous khaki one!

xo
clara

2 comments:

  1. Totally love the minimal outfit, it's so basic and cute you are so pretty on it ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment, made my day!!

    ReplyDelete