Tuesday 9 August 2016

Happy Birthday Singapore!


Modal tee (M) | Zara
Ridley Jeans (W24 L29 short) | ASOS Petite
Bag | Saint Laurent
Shoes | Aldo
Belt | Calvin Klein
Watch | Mauboussin
V necklace | ShopClementine

I never fail to inject white and red in my outfit on National Day! I am watching the National Day Parade live on TV as I prepare this post. Brings me back to when my friends and I performed in the NDP 10 years ago (in Secondary 2)!

On to the outfit, I kept things simple and casual with just tee and jeans. Not just any jeans, but one of my new favourite! I have always liked ASOS Petite's Ridley jeans and it's the only style of jeans from ASOS I wear. This time, in a really dark blue shade. I love my black pairs and have been wearing it to death (I have two black pairs, one ripped and one plain!). Just when I felt that I was missing an extremely dark blue pair in my life, I stumbled upon this one on ASOS and ordered it right away. I used to order my Ridley jeans in UK2 when ASOS still used that sizing for jeans. Ever since they changed the sizing to W and L, I found W23 too tight on me (maybe it's because I put on some weight... but my old UK2 pairs still fit v.well!) so I went with W24 and this pair fits perfectly!

Paired the jeans with my new fav white tee - a modal blend tee from Zara. Love it so much that I got it in grey too. It's insanely comfy and can be worn with almost everything! Will definitely be wearing this to work with trousers and a blazer! Also featured in this post is my CK belt, which was also featured in my previous post - just shows how much I love it!

Happy National Day!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment