Tuesday 11 April 2017

old stuff


Jacket (XS) | Pull & Bear
Black top (XS) | Uniqlo X Carine Roitfeld
Belt | Calvin Klein
Linen skirt (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Shoes | Everbest

Everytime I put this skirt on, it just reminds me of how much I like wearing skirts with pockets. If only I could find more skirts like this one that fits me!
I know the Carine Roitfeld and Uniqlo collaboration is old news, but truth is, when I buy something new, I don't usually like wearing it straight away (especially if I got it in the sales) and I usually just leave it lying around my room for a couple of weeks/months before wearing it. Unfortunately, that also means that by the time I style and share these items on this space, they would most likely not be in stock anymore. I know that sucks... but that's just my purchasing-stylng cycle! That said, I'm usually never into trends so the items I have are mostly non-trend / season specific, which also means there will most l likely always be something similar in the market.
Now on to this tee proper - it's really simple, actually. Basically, it's just a plain black long sleeved tee. BUT the fabric feels absolutely divine. It's the only plain black non oversized long sleeved tee in my enormous wardrobe - there we have it - quality over quantity!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment