Thursday 16 January 2014

School | Religion

One of my favourite drinks in SG. So good that I finished it before I could take a shot of it lol.
Jacket | Religion
Jeans | Zipia
ASOS The One Vest
Necklace | Agnès b
Shoes | Tangs Studio

This month (or maybe the entire semester), I will be posting some causal outfits of what I wear to school. FYEAH I JUST FILED FOR GRADUATION IT'S DAMN EXCITING (fingers crossed). If I don't do it this sem, I'll probably not be able to do it already lolol.

My to-school outfits are really simple, and are made up of 90% basics (unless it's a single lesson day and I am heading out after school). For me, it's all about minimalism, mobility (I seldom wear short skirts to school), comfort and most importantly, can be thrown together quick because I'm almost always late for classes lol.Well-made garments help a great deal and it took me awhile to build a wardrobe of good basics that FIT well (vip because most clothes don't come in my size) and flatter the body shape.

This day, I went with a slightly streetwear style with a pair of rugged jeans and rugged hooded jacket (the jacket has distressed details too). Was really looking forward to receiving this Religion jacket when I ordered it via ASOS and it didn't disappoint me at all. The print is amazing and fits me (oversized-ly) well (ordered xs). Throw on a pair of leather loafers and I'm good to go!

P.S. That organic fruit juice is really good. One of my favourite in Singapore.

1 comment:

  1. Im loving your pants! How about following each other here on GFC, Facebook and Instagram? Hope you can follow back dear. Let me know.

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA
    Like me on : FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete