Tuesday 23 December 2014

Colours

Photos of me by Ian
Skirt | ASOS Petite (was a midi skirt originally)
The One Vest in Navy | ASOS
Bag | Givenchy
Boots | Zara

Had dinner with my family at the Esplanade some time back and wore this skirt with amazing print. It was a midi skirt initially but I'd never (almost) wear any skirt/dresses that covers my knee so I had it altered into a more wearable length (for me) - a mini skirt. (Mini skirts are great for petite girls like me!) I decided to let the skirt be the main focus of my outfit that night so I kept the rest of my outfit really simple clean with a basic tank top and my overworn leather jacket (and really comfortable ankle boots). Coincidentally, Esplanade Mall had a lovely colourful art display too - I just HAD to take a photo with it in the background haha. Caught several live performances at the atrium too, Ian and I love live music performances. It's probably one of the things that had us hanging out together before getting together! 

Thanks for reading!

P.S. The fabric of this skirt is so amazing that I'll try to make something out of the remaining cloth so that it wouldn't go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment