Monday 26 January 2015

White Tee Blue Jeans

Tee | Zara
Heels | Aldo
Jeans | Korea
Bag | Tangs Studio
Leather bracelet | Agnès b.
Bolt necklace | Pilgrim via ASOS
Grey studded leather bracelet | Balenciaga
Watch | Hugo Boss

This tee. It's absolutely soft and comfortable with a huge long spilt at each side. White tees go really well with blue jeans so I paired one of my favourite ripped blue jeans with one of my new favourite white tees from Zara. It has a slightly boxy cut and it's one of those updated basics that can be worn with almost anything else: denim, leather, jeans, shorts, skirt and more. I wished the sleeves were slightly shorter though (because I have short arms lolol) but that can easily be altered.
I went with a blue & black bag so the entire outfit only consists of 3 colours - black, white and blue. The cobalt blue pony hair really stands out on the black leather base of the bag and I'm really glad I got it in this colour instead of the full black one (which I already have several)!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment