Saturday 3 January 2015

Sole

Cami top | ASOS
Denim skirt | Mango
Bag | Furla
Necklace | thrifted
Watch & leather bracelet | Agnès b.
Shoes | SCHUTZ via Robinsons

I was first attracted to this pair of shoes because of the subtle stud details on it. And great, it has my favourite covered toe shape - pointed. Then, I realised it was pony hair - in navy. Then, I saw the sole.  And I was sold. Such anti-slip goodness. The grooved rubber soles make the entire shoe look way more special than it would have been without it (imo). It brings so much more attitude to the shoes (and is way safer to wear on rainy days lol).
I like jazzing up a plain outfit with shoes with nice details and this was the perfect look for a trip to the doctors some time back. I like to just add a touch of chic element to an otherwise casual and simple outfit.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment